ID Cards & Gangway Control
Omega Gangway Control Module is a flexible, powerful and user-friendly system to handle the increased security requirements at sea.
ID Crew Cards.
The ID-Card Module includes all needed hardware and software to issue personalized plastic ID Crew Cards for all employees within the company. The cards can be printed with e.g. name, rank, photo, company logo and barcode or magnetic stripe.
The card design can easily be changed by the supplied software to match the company. When printing the crew cards, it is possible to have different layout of the cards, e.g. one background for the crew staff and another background for the office staff ashore.
All plastic ID-cards can be printed in full-color on both sides of the cards.
The program also offers full control and handling of visitors. In an easy way, OMEGA stores all needed information regarding visitors, which can be printed on a daily Visitor’s Log.
When crew members are crossing the gangway, the Gangway Control Module automatically stores the information in OMEGA’s database. With the barcode or the magnetic scanner, all crew members are easily registered in OMEGA and at any time, it is possible to view and print current accurate crew lists based on the scanned ID-cards.
The following highlights are included in the Module:
- Create own personalized ID Crew Cards
- Scan crew members at sign On/Off
- Scan visitors during sign On/Off
- Full control of the current Crew List
- Print of Gangway Crew List
- Full control of Visitor Cards
- Daily print of Visitor’s Log
- Automatic check of expired certificates for all crew members on board
- Possibility to input gangway manually in case of lost or damaged ID card
- Replication of gangway data between ship and office
The following components are included in our basic package:
1 x ID Card Printer. Model Zebra
2 x Printer Colour ribbon
1 x Printer B/W ribbon
1 x Barcode scanner (for Gangway Control only)
1 x Web Camera (for Gangway Control only)
1000 x Blank ID cards
1 x CD-ROM (OMEGA software)