Web Application Module
Omega Web Application Form Module is a web solution, which makes it possible for applicants to send application forms directly into OMEGA from the company’s own website.
The Application Form can be individually designed in order to have it as a built-in solution with the company’s existing web site. Look-up boxes and drop-down boxes can be linked to the existing OMEGA database to make sure that identical information is available on the web site as well as inside OMEGA. The Application Form will as standard be integrated in existing web-site forms, but it is also possible to appear as a pop-up window. OMEGA’s built-in TO-DO function will notify the users of the WebForm user group whenever new application forms are received.
How it works
The Web Application Form is a standard HTML-page to be incorporated on the company’s website. A potential applicant fills in the form with personal data. When confirming and sending the form, a standard Form Mail is generated and sent to a specific mail account. On a scheduled time interval, OMEGA will, using the built-in mail communication, import the application forms.
Techniques and content
The following software components are included in the package:
- OMEGA Web Application Form Module
- HTML-page including the Web Form
- OMEGA <–> Web Form Replication
- TO-DO function for notifying the user
- Job Database for overview of applicants
- Easy to use
- Automatic transfer between the company web site and OMEGA at the office
- Notification to users on new application forms
- Easy to import data into OMEGA’s crew-database
- Print of application form
- Many basic data, e.g. personal and family
details, next of kin information, documents,
certificates, course and sea service information